Thursday, November 06, 2008

W722

W7A22

What concepts the world as having to do with one image loosening it to describe something that resembles that of simplicity one real factor of this life is that for more then two decades I have had a thought No not a dream but just a thought that can be carried out carried into carried with and finally passed on throughout this time of great need of a game board and a breath a relaxation a chill set of marijuana I'm using that word because you are the world and you need to sleep Sleep on something without thought tonight meditation instead of a pill a substance for anxiety in other words fear acceptance the fear of acceptance of being accepted to be rejected through its most human sincerity It reaches far beneath the pain of struggling to find that word find that term in which one describes to be that of welcome to bullshit bullshit words your bullshit beliefs your bullshit face that only gives me the information of your abundant inability to tell me the fucking truth of the pupil in your eye that nods your head in agreement with what I speak paying no attention to a w0rd I say I say unto thee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home