Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A-z (well kind of)

Ok so this is a poem composed of rap song lyrics and each line is a line from a different artist starting with an artist that begins with the letter A and then continuing in alphabetical order in till the last line is of an artist that begins with Z. So thourgh the archives of gangster rap I go, to find lines of rap songs that work in this system.


A-Z


Shut your face homeboy, yo it's on
Take time to listen, I'll explain how it goes
I've been out of the game for way too long
To find a resting place so her soul can roam

What's your definition of dope?
Materialistic shit makes me sick
Hell no I won't smoke no coke
Its the biggest nigga you know eyeing your chick

As all my opponents get fucked
Y'all fuck up it's worth your life
Ya'll just ran out of fuckin luck
I'm grabbing, hugging it tight

You know what you feelin'
She already off to a good start
Just beep me, when you be tweaking
Put a skip in my hood heart


Ok well, I think you get the idea. I would finish but the website with the archive just quit working, so yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home