Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Smell

The streets glaze themselves with personality.
The sun beams professionally to your liking.
A building on ever side of you, in your pose, you clothes, your walk and talk.
The brisk air
The Humidity in summer.
Fall
Fashion, fashion, fashion has taken its own and taken by its best of the world.
My approach is careful, tactic. My wits are about me being young.
Shopping for Love and all of the above.
"Hi how are you. Oh thank you so much, yea I got it from Pink. Yea. I know, I know. Well thank you, enjoy your day.
Did I buy that tie for him?
Do I buy anything for anyone anymore.
Glancing past work I resit the temptation for coffee.
Shopping for Love.
I looked for an angel today. I found one. Brooks bros.
LA Couch.
Polo.
Looks like I should shop some more.
Break my heart Christian Dior.
You are much more trustworthy then the fabric that itches more of me being alive. Can you imagine. You could never come in comparison to my things, there much more important then you.
Shopping for Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home